quinta-feira, 23 de julho de 2026
Show HN: I created a catalog with embeds for your projects https://ift.tt/8xdQrzO
Show HN: I created a catalog with embeds for your projects Hello HN! Today I would like to introduce my new open-source project called EmbedCatalog. It's free and you can add yours and get interesting and practical embeds there. So far, not many embeds have been done, only three, but in the future I will create more. I would also like to make an editor, but I don’t know how to implement it to make it look better. You may ask “how is this project different from others?” In fact, I wanted to combine the two ideas of a list and the usual README images into one. It turned out how it turned out, but the idea seems like a good one I would appreciate your feedback ^ ^ https://ift.tt/xLn2YvN July 23, 2026 at 08:43AM
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)
DJ Sandro
http://sandroxbox.listen2myradio.com
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário