((((sandro.net))))

quinta-feira, 20 de agosto de 2026

Show HN: Mail client optimized for self-hosted email across multiple domains https://ift.tt/DFlPicx

Show HN: Mail client optimized for self-hosted email across multiple domains As someone with a clean IP range and ADHD, I manage my inbox by splitting across a variety of accounts for a variety of domains. I’ve never really found a client that scratches all my itches, so I spent some time making one and it’s now become my daily driver. It’s optimised to be visually simple and highly configurable for things like colour, folders/subfolders, sorting and tweaking the search query function to better match what you search for often. There’s also some little nice-to-haves like a purpose-built PWA, bulk domain onboarding, MCP and dark mode. It’s fully self-hostable, open source and free of any AI bloat/VC fodder. Not trying to sell anything but rather make something un-shitified and simple to use, would love some feedback if you’ve given it a try! :~) https://ift.tt/PSmrFA7 August 19, 2026 at 10:55PM

Nenhum comentário:

DJ Sandro

http://sandroxbox.listen2myradio.com