quarta-feira, 30 de setembro de 2026
Show HN: A small side project for even colour scales https://ift.tt/KPfL5xm
Show HN: A small side project for even colour scales I am no developer but a designer. For a side project I needed a colour palette in which any hue looks about equally light and colorful at any shade as any other hue in shades. It was hard to create this palette with typical color pickers in HSB or HSL, even when I tried to do it systematically. Some shades just seemed brighter or more colourful than others. I also couldnt find any other tool that could do it the way i wanted. So I fell down a rabbit hole and built a small tool to solve it. Its a bit over engineered now but I had fun doing it and really does the job for me now. It uses no framework and is tiny, which I like. You can read more about it here
colours.viesual.net/about Maybe its useful to anyone else. Happy for feedback! https://ift.tt/fCKUg1j September 30, 2026 at 04:02AM
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)
DJ Sandro
http://sandroxbox.listen2myradio.com
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário